The unprecedented times in which we still find ourselves today demand that SMES face the challenges head-on, armed with the right information and tools to adapt and thrive in the future. With so much at stake for our economy – and the investments required to sustain it – it’s imperative for small and medium sized businesses to know exactly how the SME landscape is unfolding, and to be fighting-fit to weather the storms of disruption.
We will continue with the online series, as our expert speakers give you insights into the latest industry intelligence, strategies for the coming months and practical tips on how to transform your business to become more resilient and relevant in a new economy.
Pillars will include:
- Finding opportunities in turbulent times
- How to source, utilize and implement the right technology for your business and skill set
- Mobilising capital for small businesses
- The psychology of success
- Easy to implement smart marketing and sales action points the opportunities for SMEs that lie ahead
- Advice that will guide small business owners and entrepreneurs to spot the gaps in the market and make the most of the opportunities created by change