The unprecedented times in which we find ourselves today demand that SMES face the challenges head-on, armed with the right information and tools to adapt and thrive in the future. With so much at stake for our economy – and the investments required to sustain it – it’s imperative for small and medium sized businesses to know exactly how the SME landscape is unfolding, and to be fighting-fit to weather the storms of disruption.
Our online series, hosted by business growth expert, Pavlo Phitidis and his guest speakers will give you insights into the latest industry intelligence, strategies for the coming months and practical tips on how to transform your business to become more resilient and relevant in a post Covid economy.
Pillars will include:
- How to pivot during unprecedented times
- How to source, utilize and implement the right technology for your business and skill set
- Mobilising capital for small businesses
- The psychology of success
- Easy to implement smart marketing and sales strategies
- The opportunities for SMEs that lie ahead