Youth unemployment is a huge concern worldwide, and especially across our young continent where Youth unemployment averages between 45% and 60% of the total unemployed workforce. Joblessness amongst our Youth is a deep concern for all sectors of society and needs our urgent attention.
In this dialogue we explore supplier development as a tool to enable youth business ownership.
This discussion, with representatives across the business ecosystem, considers Youth participation in the corporate supply chain. Panelists will consider opportunities to help young people enter and add value to the supply chain and explore ways to leverage resources within the supplier development ecosystem.
- The role of youth in the business economy
- Unlocking youth potential – what supplier development opportunities are we missing?
- Refocus from employment to entrepreneurship
- Upskilling and reskilling Youth – personal growth, business, ICT and financial skills
- Does fast-track work as a strategy? Mentorship, partnership and collaboration