BEE share ownership schemes aim to give previously disadvantaged South Africans the opportunity to own a stake in a company and participate in its growth. There are currently four BEE share schemes listed on the JSE.
But what are BEE Share Schemes, how do they work, how do you buy shares, and are they a good investment?
Join the Sowetan Dialogues in association with JSE Investor Services, as Alishia Seckam speaks to some of SA’s biggest BEE share schemes along with industry experts as they expand your knowledge on how to manage, invest into, and grow your BEE share opportunities.
You’ll hear from…
• Carol Crozier – COO, JSE Investor Services
• Hartwell Tshuma – ESOP Head, William Radcliffe
• Sameera Khan – Company Secretary, YeboYethu RF
• Lucy Mofokeng – Share Schemes Co-ordinator, ABInbev
• Busi Silwanyana – Chairman: Audit Committee, YeboYethu RF
Tuesday November 30 2021
To join this JSE Investor Services event, register at https://arenaevents.africa/webinar-registrations/unpacking-the-ins-and-outs-of-bee-share-schemes-on-the-jse/