Join Financial Mail, Grit Real Estate Income Group and Standard Bank for an in-depth discussion on their recently concluded US$306 million refinance agreement. The transaction marks the largest sustainability linked real estate debt refinancing and syndication in Sub Saharan Africa (excl South Africa), setting a new benchmark for African real estate investment.
The discussion aims to unpack various topics by providing an overview of the African debt market landscape and the barriers to cross-collateralization.
The event will also highlight the importance of ESG in the negotiation of refinancing transactions, target setting, and the key drivers that support funding objectives.
Moderated by Financial Mail’s Money and Investing Editor, Giulietta Talevi, participants include:
- Grit – CEO: Bronwyn Knight
- Grit – CFO: Leon Van der Moortele
- Grit – Head of Treasury: Jaco van Zyl
- Standard Bank – Head of Real Estate Finance Africa Regions: Niyi Adeleye
- Standard Bank – Head of Real Estate Finance South and Central Africa: Simon Gouweloos
- Standard Bank – Executive Sustainable Finance: Anneke Lund
Date: Wednesday, 16 November 2022
Time: 14h30 – 16h00
Register on: https://www.investormeetcompany.com/grit-real-estate-income-group-limited/register-investor to watch online or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend in-person in Parktown, Johannesburg.