Financial Mail Top Analyst Awards 2023 winners are announced.
The 47th annual Financial Mail Top Analyst Awards in partnership with Iress and the JSE recognises South Africa’s top analysts in the institutional stockbroking industry.
Estimated to cover more than 90% of the market, the Financial Mail Ranking the Analyst survey – conducted by Intellidex – ranks analysts and firms across 40 research categories. Winners will be celebrated at an awards event and published in a Financial Mail Special Report on Thursday 25 May 2023.
Winners will be celebrated during a live virtual ceremony hosted by Nastassia Arendse on May 23 and be published in a FM special report on May 25 2023.
Speakers at this online event will include:
- Rob Rose, Financial Mail editor
- Stuart Theobald, Intellidex chair
- Shaun Nicholson, head of client solutions & regional head, Iress; and
- Langa Manqele, head of equity & equity derivatives, JSE
- Event Date: 23rd May 2023
- Venue: The Atrium, JSE Sandton
- Time: 17h00
Visit www.quicklink.co.za/topanalystawards to register to watch online.