The focus on cybersecurity has intensified as businesses accelerate their digital transformation initiatives in a new work-from-home era. The reliance on cloud-based platforms and online collaboration tools has stressed the need to secure sensitive data and avoid malicious data breaches.
Join Business Day Focus 4.0 LIVE and Oracle in exploring ways that business leaders can build data security into their digital transformation strategies, and remain compliant with POPIA, NITDA and GDPR.
Panel members include:
- Arthur Goldstuck – moderator
- Dragan Petkovic – business development manager: EMEA security & systems management, Oracle
- Ntsumbedzeni Nemasisi – executive: promotion of access to information Act (PAIA), Information Regulator South Africa
- Sandhya Ramdhany – legal director: SA & SADC region, Oracle
- Simon Nare – senior manager: IS security, MTN
- Sizwe Snail ka Mtuze – member, Information Regulator (South Africa)
Date: November 18 2020
Time: 09.30 – 10.30 am
To register, click here.