At the onset of the pandemic most organisations anticipated that having their staff ‘working-from-home’ would just be a short-term solution. Now nearly 12 months on, working from home has evolved into organisations having a more formal and permanent remote workforce.…our ‘new normal’.
With the now seemingly long-term expectations of having the need for a remote and digitally enabled workforce, there are fresh challenges and opportunities affecting productivity, employee engagement and job satisfaction.
Join Business Day Focus 4.0 LIVE, in partnership with Oracle as we discuss the continued impact of managing a remote workforce and the necessity for organisations to evolve through an effective digital transformation journey to prepare their workforce both mentally and emotionally to meet the challenges in the year ahead.
Panel members include:
- Arthur Goldstuck – moderator
- Rob Bothma – strategic business solutions engineer, Oracle
- Ronnie Toerien – HCM sales development & strategy leader Africa, Oracle
- Mundusha Jialal-Dasrath – performance & reward director, Tiger Brands
- Marzanne de Klerk – chief advisor: leadership faculty, Eskom and registered industrial & organisational psychologist (PHD)
- Date: February 10 2021
- Time: 10h00 – 11h00
- Location: online
Click here to register your free digital seat.